Ceremony, Wedding, Blessings and Re-commitment, bespoke for you!
As a non-denominational minister, Weddings are one of Elaine’s favorite things to do and for over 30 years she has been proud to be trusted with the joining of couples in marriage. Sometimes called a Humanist Wedding - so not specific to any religion and can be bespoke and to your own needs within the parameters of a ceremony
She also performs re-commitment ceremonies.
Every wedding ceremony is created as a script just as the couple wants it according to their religious and ritual preferences.
It is typed up and held in a three ringed binder that she uses for the service.
Then the book is gifted to the couple for their personal collection.
Long before same sex marriage became legal she was performing precious commitment ceremonies. Now that same sex marriage is legal in Texas and other states she continues to bring loving couples together.
No ceremony is to big, none are to small.
Wedding your way
Weddings, Have it your way
A humanist, non-religious wedding ceremony gives you the opportunity to marry where you want, when you want and how you want. There’s no set script: it’s too personal an occasion for that. Instead, each wedding is tailored to meet the particular couple’s requirements. You can set the tone that’s right for you and choose your own words and music.
Humanist weddings are perfect for couples who would like:
- A meaningful ceremony that isn’t religious
- To marry outdoors or at a location that isn’t licensed for civil weddings
- The flexibility to create a personal ceremony that is unique to them
- To get to know the person who will be conducting their wedding
- To celebrate their marriage with family and friends but without legally registering it – perhaps they have already undertaken the formalities overseas, for example.